The properties of the nozzle of boron carbide sintered in hot pressure and high temperature furnace are the same as that of boron carbide:
The cross section is a spiral radioactive pattern, the basic nozzle shape is a cylinder and a vertebral body, it is difficult to do special-shaped and step type.
1) Extremely hard and wear resistant
2) It cannot react with acid or base
3) High, low temperature and high pressure resistance
4) Density ≥2.46g and cm3;
5) Microhardness ≥ 3500kGF /mm2;
6) Bending strength ≥400Mpa;
7) The melting point is 2450℃.
Jacket: Aluminum & PU
Thread:2” coarse thread