Dry sandblasting machine can remove rust and smooth the surface of work piece by sandblasting.
(1) open the working hatch of the sandblasting machine, load the abrasive, add 10kg at a time, and close the working hatch.
(2) press the power switch.
(3) turn on the start up switch of exhaust fan.
(4) turn on the air supply switch.
(5) adjust the sand feeding amount by the sand feeding regulator at the bottom of the rotary sandblasting machine, and adjust the sand feeding amount according to the requirements of the workpiece.
6) open the working hatch, place the work pieces to be sprayed on the rotary table, and close the hatch.
(7) pedal current switch: sand blast the work piece with the working gloves, the left hand and the right hand with the spray gun.
(8) clean the work piece with air gun.
(9) open the hatch and take out the work piece.
(10) turn off the power switch of the exhaust fan.
(11) turn off the power switch.
(12)open the side door of the dusting box to remove the waste sand.
Manual derusting: This is a relatively simple derusting method, which uses scraper, hammer, steel brush, abrasive cloth (paper), grinding wheel and other tools to knock, shovel, grind and scrape the rust. Its advantages are simple and easy to operate, low cost, widely used in rust removal of equipment and facilities in use, but the disadvantages are high labor intensity, low efficiency, unstable quality and poor working environment.
Sand blasting and rust removal: it is mainly composed of particle spray erosion to achieve surface cleaning and appropriate roughness, including open sand blasting, closed sand blasting and vacuum sand blasting. Open sand blasting is widely used, which can thoroughly clean all impurities on the metal surface, with good and stable rust removal quality. However, for all steel fume hood, it is a bit of a fuss.
High pressure water derusting: the impact of high-pressure water flow (plus the grinding effect of abrasive) and water prying action are used to destroy the adhesion of rust and coating to steel plate, which is characterized by no dust pollution, no damage to steel plate and good effect. However, the steel plate after rust removal is easy to return to rust, so it is necessary to apply special wet derusting coating.
Post time: Sep-20-2020